Recycling...

>> Sunday, November 8, 2009




Today I finally got around to making the girls at work a "fall" goodie bag. The plastic bags I used to hold the candy actually came from the journal books I made back at the end of summer. The book covers were made from a thicker plastic and I just couldn't throw them away, so right then I decided I would hang onto them and use them for a future project. Recycling at it's finest.

I originally thought about doing something for Halloween but I knew I'd have to find the candy on sale, so I just waited until after Halloween and bought the candy at 1/2 price. Each little bag cost around .35 cents to make. Not bad.

They turned out really cute with the fall ribbon, tags and matching foil wrapped candy.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

  © Blogger template Snowy Winter by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP