Baby Stationary Set

>> Tuesday, February 10, 2009






Several weeks ago after making the mini note card sets I decided I would make a stationary set for one of the girls at work whose baby shower is this weekend. Specifically note cards that could be used for Thank-you cards.

I picked my papers from Michael's mixing and matching the car printed paper with the blue gingham and solids. Including the gingham ribbon I only spent $6. Not bad but it was labor intense due to my lack of experience in the envelope making department. I ended up making slip envelopes that remind me of CD holders. I kept coming up with ideas to use up the scraps thus the mini note cards and gift tags were added to the package. The brown paper bag was cut down and the handles re-glued to become the card holder. Nothing says Baby like gingham. I love it!

Here are the dimensions of the cards:
Note cards = 4"x4"
Mini notes = 3.5"x3.5"
Gift tags = 1.75"x1.75"

1 comments:

Anonymous,  February 10, 2009 at 8:22 PM  

Mom these are so cute!! I really like how you cut out the individual cards and used those. Good job!

Post a Comment

About This Blog

  © Blogger template Snowy Winter by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP