"Friday night and I ain't got no money.."

>> Friday, February 27, 2009

Remember the song?

Can't tell you how many Friday's were like that when I was a college girl going out on the town! Somehow though always found a way to scrap enough together and make do. It was different back then. I don't remember people feeling so despondent about their futures.

Just why does everything have to cost so much? Going to the grocery store ends up being more than I budget, as most everything is these days. It is so discouraging..1 bag of groceries for $40. And if you're like most people you take the receipt out to the car and check for mistakes. I rarely find one but I still look!

The stock market is tanking, no one is lending any money, credit is so tight it's ridiculous, more layoffs, bankruptcy and so forth and so forth. Talk about stress!

Who's stressed?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

  © Blogger template Snowy Winter by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP