4th of July

>> Saturday, July 4, 2009

Independence Day
...land of the free
America

While I am not totally feeling overwhelmingly patriotic today, I none the less feel thankful that we are a free nation. So with that, I hope you are enjoying your 4th of July celebrations in what ever manner so pleases you!

I spent my day with Trevor, hanging out here at the house. We went grocery store shopping and to Hudson's to walk around and peruse the store. He's off now to Dane's house to help him repair the wheel he messed up four wheeling yesterday.

Monty spent the day at the Cape Fear Sevens 35th 7's tourney.

So, the Steed ranch is quiet and laid back at the present.

Happy 4th all!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

  © Blogger template Snowy Winter by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP