♪♪♪♪ Mamma Mia ♪♪♪♪

>> Friday, August 7, 2009

What a great little movie! I know some would not care for all the singing and dancing but I enjoyed every song and every dance! This movie's scenery was absolutely gorgeous - the island, buildings and water were sooo beautiful! I've never been much on traveling but this movie makes me want to see the world. I can only imagine the things I would see if I could just pack up and embark upon such a journey! Of course, I should have never questioned whether I would like it or not, because there are quite a few singing movies that I have loved.

Here's a few: ( Imagine the singing...♪♪♪)

The Sound of Music....♪♪♪♪The hills are alive with music......♪♪♪

Tom Sawyer...74 version

Seven Brides for Seven Brothers

The Fiddler on the Roof....♪♪♪Sunrise, Sunset....♪♪♪

Grease ....♪♪♪You're the one that want...♪♪♪♪

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

  © Blogger template Snowy Winter by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP