Opps

>> Friday, May 6, 2011

What in the world!

Completely neglected to do my annual birthday tribute to my middle child. Laurie did such an awesome job on hers that I was smiling the whole time I was reading. But hey, that doesn't let me or him off the hook.

So lets begin by saying just the other day I was talking about Aaronus to my manager and in doing so I mentioned his love of lists.

He was such the little list maker.

Dinosaurs...species...size....diet....check.

Solar system....planets...size...facts....check.

NBA teams....city....colors....record....check.

State capitals....check

Countries and their capitals....check.

Gi Joes....name...speciality....weapon....check.


Memories that have me smiling all over again. Yes, he was such a little list maker.

Happy 24th son!

1 comments:

Skronsk,  May 31, 2011 at 10:47 AM  

Thanks Mams! Better late than never...

Did you know that I still make lists? Today, its more like possible travel destinations or bird species seen on certain trips.

Love you!

Post a Comment

About This Blog

  © Blogger template Snowy Winter by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP