Baby Stationary...Round 2

>> Sunday, March 1, 2009




Been busy this weekend working on the girl version of the Baby Stationary Set and I've had a lot of fun with the colors! Lavender, pinks and greens all work so well together using the companion prints. I also incorporated paper flowers and brads. I love using the scallop punch which adds just the right touch. Throw in a little ribbon and a few rhinestons and Whoo hoo! They are so sweet looking and totally little girl!

I made one mistake though - my choice of white cardstock. This particular paper has vertical raised lines and is not going to be easy to write on. So now I am going to have to go back and line each one with another piece of smooth cardstock. I did the envelopes different this time. I actually found a template which fit the cards great since they end up being thicker due to the embellishments. I'll definitely use that template again...very quick and easy. If you click on the picture you can see the detailing better.

I am still thinking about how I am going to do the bag. I'll probably end up doing something similar to the boy version.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

  © Blogger template Snowy Winter by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP