Hook, Line and Sinker

>> Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Recently, on a favorite blog of mine I read about a woman who is currently on a book tour to promote her cookbook. Last week the entire post was all about this woman, P-dub. Finally I couldn't take it any longer and decided to visit P-dub's site and learn what all the hubbub was supposedly about. Well, hours later, 2am in the morning and not wanting to stop searching P-dub's site, I found out why so many people are following her blog. Her fascinating account of life on a modern ranch will suck you in, and suck you in hard. It's a love story, it's her children, her husband who she lovingly calls "Marlboro Man" and the wonderful photo's of their working cattle ranch. I had no idea, or should I say I never gave it much thought, of how there are still working ranches in the Midwest. Her children are so fortunate! Makes you want to head west, not tomorrow, but like yesterday.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

  © Blogger template Snowy Winter by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP