Beans for Emma

>> Saturday, September 5, 2009





I neglected to check on my beans this last week thinking they had just about stopped producing, but as you can see I had underestimated the power of the bean plant. This is the most I've picked at any one time. However, some had grown so large and tough a human would not enjoy them(I personally hate stringy beans!) Emma on the other hand, along with Nina love them stringy or not. To say I'm surprised that dogs like green beans is an understatement. Seems beans are considered a hypoallergenic food source. So, for Emma it becomes a treat of sorts along with her carrots she's allowed to have. Nina, who no allergies that we know of, loves them too.

Girls, your beans await you!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

  © Blogger template Snowy Winter by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP