Playing with stamps

>> Sunday, September 13, 2009






I recently got a set of clear rubber stamps and the opportunity to use them came up last weekend. Two of the younger nurses I work with will be having their babies at the end of this month and first of Oct. So, of course I had to make them a set of "Baby Thank-you cards".

I simplified the production this time. I decided to keep the cards very similar which allowed me to mass produce them in a more timely fashion. However, it still took me a couple of hours to complete. But, they turned out sooo cute!!

I loved the orange and yellow ones the best, but all the color combos are sweet. One set for a girl and one for a little boy.

I lucked up and found 2 sets of envelopes marked down at Michael's for $2.50 so I scarfed them both up. That saved me quite a bit of time by not having to make them. They were just the right color and I even found I had matching solid paper already here at the house. Paired with scraps from other projects(and you'll recognize the prints)they were perfect matches.

So, here they are!

3 comments:

Elaine September 15, 2009 at 12:12 PM  
This comment has been removed by the author.
Laurie Elaine, Ph.D. September 15, 2009 at 12:14 PM  

These look so cute mom! Sorry about the deleted comment, I spelled my name wrong and it looked stupid

Post a Comment

About This Blog

  © Blogger template Snowy Winter by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP