Twas the night before....

>> Thursday, December 24, 2009




Tradition.

My little holiday village is set up every year by none other than Trevor.

For years now, it has been his job to place the houses, people, trees, snow and candy canes. Bittersweet this year, as he is getting older and now it has become somewhat of a chore.

But, ahh were the days when he excitedly pulled out each piece, remarking which house he liked the best, looking at the people and houses that Aaron and Laurie helped me paint. He actually painted the grist mill(I helped him clean the lines up, but he did the majority). When he was four, he would push the dining room bench up to the buffet and rearrange the people and cars with his little mind in imagination land. Yes, maybe next year I will find those pictures of him playing. So sweet and such fond memories.

I guess next year I will have to see if he will continue the tradition, or will I have to assume the duty.

My family is complete, everybody's here now with Laurie and Aaron home. The house is full of lively conversation and cheer! Merry Christmas to all.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

  © Blogger template Snowy Winter by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP