Season Finale

>> Monday, December 28, 2009

Well, our Christmas season is winding down and I have to say it has been one of my most memorable ones. Namely, because our children have gotten along with us and themselves pretty much the best they ever have. So much more enjoyable for all of us concerned. I felt crappy much of Christmas eve and Christmas day having come down with a rotten, sneezing cold. Today I feel so much better, although my head is still full of it.

Wanted to share my most awesome(or at least I think so) last minute gift for Anna(I was her secret Santa). I decided this was the perfect gift for Anna after visiting the Pioneer Woman's website and seeing her children's version of the Nativity. With only 1 evening to do the entire manager scene, I powered it out in ~ 4 hrs. Whew! I went to bed feeling good about the whole project only to wake the next morning to realize I had made all the wise men's faces the same color. Then, on the way back home I realized I had left the tails off the sheep and the lone ox in the scene perhaps, looks a little "cow-like" just like P-dubs kids set. lol

Oh well.. without further ado...the Nativity.




2 comments:

AnniePat December 30, 2009 at 7:29 AM  

We LOVE our nativity set!! It has been played with and played with, and it's held up very well. Thanks for all the time and effort!

Lantanalane2 December 31, 2009 at 5:46 PM  

You're welcome and thanks for the sweet comment on facebook!

Post a Comment

About This Blog

  © Blogger template Snowy Winter by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP