Birthday Greetings!

>> Saturday, January 24, 2009

Well yesterday was my youngest son's birthday. Hard to believe he turned 17 and as always, I wonder where in the heck did the time go.

Born at 1:55 in the afternoon he arrived with light blondish red hair and was perfect in every way. He has grown into a budding teen with a love of the outdoors. He loves hunting, fishing, camping, mudding in the red ranger, dirtbiking with one of his 3 yamaha's, bike riding,hanging out with his friends, working on his truck and texting on his phone. And most days he always home to eat dinner and work the jumble with us.

Depending on what he's doing or where he's going there always seems to be a friend in tow. He has a great personality and he gets along with everyone.

Tonight we will celebrate by letting him choose his fav restaurant and pick up his cake from Apple Annie's.

Here's to many more birthday's son - Love you!

2 comments:

Anonymous,  January 25, 2009 at 1:10 PM  

Hey ma! Nice blog! The pics you posted of your lantana are great, but it seems by posting them with Emmanuel whatever, they're copyrighted, and not by you. I can't believe La forget little poopie's birthday.

Anonymous,  January 27, 2009 at 4:25 PM  

I DID NOT FORGET POOPIE'S BIRTHDAY!! I just forgot to call him. There's a difference.

And Aaronus you know I didn't forget because I talked to you about on it facebook the day before.

I can't believe lil poopie is 17 and I've been thinking about him a lot these days. I don't know where the time has gone either - I still remember getting the phone call from Nina in the office at Snipes to tell me that he was born - and then being disappointed because it was a boy and then almost crying when I held him for the first time because he was so perfect and I felt guilty for wanting a little sister.

Post a Comment

About This Blog

  © Blogger template Snowy Winter by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP