Savvy I say!

>> Sunday, January 4, 2009

Blogging is new business to me so it's no small wonder I haven't been too diligent with keeping up with mine. I actually discovered blogging after being referred to a friend's blog in Sept 07. I was pretty impressed she had set one up much less was promoting her business on it. I jumped right in and made myself a little blog too.

Over the holiday's my daughter set up a little Christmas Blog for us and our extended family to keep up with our name drawing present exchange. I thoroughly enjoyed reading the posts and made an effort to check on it every couple of days. Same went with Anna's blog and keeping up with her family's antic's with new baby Carly and big sister Rachel. What fun!

Last night I decided to add some things to my blog like all the items on the sidebar. Boy not being too computer literate made the task slow going. I hung in there(after 2 hours of reading how to do's on the net.)

Savvy I say and I love the results...and I'm still searching for other interesting tidbits to add as well!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

  © Blogger template Snowy Winter by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP