Paper crafting

>> Saturday, January 17, 2009

Several weeks ago while aimlessly surfing the net I ran a across several Paper crafting related blogs. I was impressed by the amount of creativity and how huge this craft is becoming. I have always loved looking at the scrapbooking paper but have never really taken the plunge mainly because the thought of going through all the pictures I have stored in various places is well... overwhelming to say the least.

Over the last several years I have been guilty however of buying paper and stockpiling it in a drawer. So.. after spending hours last Saturday going from site to site gathering ideas I think I'm ready to try something. After seeing all the talent out there though it is a little humbling - after all what if I can't pull it off or make anything worth blogging about?

Not to mention I know nothing about how to even get started - do I rubber stamp? make cards? or what!

I need a plan. What to try to do first. What do I need to get and much do I want to invest. I know I want some punches - they will be versatile - I can figure out something to do with them. After that it gets a little complicated. I would love to get a cricut so I could make gift boxes, etc. but not sure if I want to go to the expense unless I can come up with other ideas for it's use. I don't really want to make cards but I think the little note cards people are making are really cute!

Indecision....indecision....indecision. I need that cricut!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

  © Blogger template Snowy Winter by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP