The Inspiration

>> Saturday, June 6, 2009



Today I went specifically to Michael's to pick up some ribbon for a project I had in mind. Now, anybody who does any sort of sewing, needlepoint, crafting, paper crafting, etc, etc knows how much stuff you tend to keep as "leftovers". From scraps of perfectly good paper or material and thread, it's still the same. You absolutely hate to throw it away. So I am no different and have the craft cabinet to prove it! I have bits and pieces of this and that - so today I decided to try to use some of it.

My inspiration came from the $1 ribbon bin today. Catching my eye was the prettiest yellow flower ribbon. Knowing I had paper left over that matched those colors I scarfed it up along with a couple of others. So tonight I'll work on how to combine some of the leftovers into a project.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

  © Blogger template Snowy Winter by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP