Yipee!

>> Friday, June 5, 2009





The garden is slowly coming along...I don't think it's getting quite enough sun, but that will change in the next few weeks.

Tomatoes and peppers are setting fruit and the beans, well I don't know what to think. They should be farther along. Something has been eating the leaves for the last couple of weeks so I put sevin's dust in hopes to thwart whatever bug that's munching away.

Didn't post a pic of the cukes but they are heavily flowered and growing great! I probably will be overrun with them! Herbs are doing great and smelling wonderful. And the flowers in the front bed have gotten ~2 ft tall and starting to set flowers.

I've been fertilizing every weekend but surprisingly the bales are staying moist and I haven't had to really water them but a couple of times. Amazing really. We've had a some rain at least weekly so that always helps. You won't believe how much water I am getting from my A/C condensate lines. Stay tuned for that little tidbit next!


Yipee....the garden's a growin!!

1 comments:

AnniePat June 5, 2009 at 11:06 PM  

impressive!!...inspirational, even!

Post a Comment

About This Blog

  © Blogger template Snowy Winter by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP