Picking Wildflowers

>> Tuesday, June 16, 2009




From my front garden!

The colors are so vivid, the oranges and pinks mixed along with the lantana on the back side of the fence. So pretty! My Black-eyed Susan has grown by leaps and bounds and it's really starting to blossom. There's just something about that plant--it's so ole fashioned. You can't hardly think of a country hillside without visualizing it being covered in Black-eyed Susans. Or a least I can't. (I need to take a better pic, didn't realize this one was out of focus.)

This evening was really nice outside, on the cool side with the wind blowing and the birds singing. Made me realize how fast this year is flying by. Already June, Father's Day on Sunday. Before we know it - it's going to be Labor Day...Geez!

The Farmer's Almanac predicted a hot first of the summer with cooler temps for July and August. Wonder what they mean by that...instead of being 98 it's going to be 94? Guess I'll just have to wait and see.

Stay tuned for my high tech water conserving - collection system from my a/c condensate line.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

  © Blogger template Snowy Winter by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP