The Project..

>> Sunday, June 7, 2009





Wahlah!

The finished project...and I so love the yellow flowered ribbon. I don't know what it is about the combination of yellow and green. They were made for each other! As so the blues and greens. These are so easy to make and I used up all the leftover scraps of those colors! These little tags/cards will be used over the next couple of weeks for coworker "1st day of summer" presents. I'll pair them with a couple of Hershey Nuggets in matching colors and I'll have everyone a little something for next to nothing! And what do you think of my little butterflies? Pretty cool they matched the ribbon, one of those happy little finds that just work out!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

  © Blogger template Snowy Winter by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP