Happy New Year!

>> Friday, January 1, 2010

2010. What will it bring.....mmm

Don't know.

I have only one Resolution for the coming year and that is to save more money.

And get the back lot cleared. Well, forget the one resolution, I have now thought of several.

Ohh, would like to finish the top of the garage into an apt...rent and save more money. I've been saying we were going to do that all of last year and didn't happen, so, will it happen in 2010? I'll have to wait and see on this one.

Maybe get the driveway paved, but that's spending more money...mmm, have to think on this one too.

Redo my bedroom. That's been on prior resolution lists and still isn't done. Could be done for next to nothing if I repurposed the old furniture. Need to dwell on this one.

Ohh, here's another one. I want Monty to make me a Dining Room table, but that doesn't fit into my resolution category, should go in his though...lol.

Could work more, so I could save more, but don't want too. So, what was the point of even bringing it up...random thought only.

Ok, that's pretty much sums it up. 2010, I hope it's gonna be a good one!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

  © Blogger template Snowy Winter by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP