Green with Envy

>> Sunday, March 21, 2010

Saw these packages of Zinnia seed last week in Lowe's and scarfed up 3 packages. I think the name "Envy" is perfect for this color. After doing a little research they will not keep their deep Chartreuse color if planted in full sun, so I'll need to find a different spot from where I had orginally planned to plant them. May need another bed...Monty's going to love hearing that. As it stands, I still have another month to go before planting, so I should have time to select the best spot for them.



I got the lettuce beds mulched yesterday.

As well as transplanting and mulching the Alberta dwarf spruce that I put in my big blue pots.


Now if I could just decide on what I want to plant in the beds along the front of the houses. Just not happy with what's in there now, maybe I'll switch them out for Indian Hawthorns. This month's going to be busy with trying to get everything planned and ready to plant for the first of May. It seems gardening chores never end around this time of year. Whew!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

  © Blogger template Snowy Winter by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP