Bloomers

>> Sunday, May 3, 2009

Just a few pics of what's bloomed and getting ready to bloom! Soon I hope to have Day Lillies blooming and the Dahlia's are coming up!

This first pic is Lantana, mega to say the least, it will be become very large, maybe even larger than last year, and it will be wonderful for the butterflies and hummers.



This 2ND pic is an unknown perennial flower I purchased from Aaron when he worked at Ingles last summer. It is getting ready to bust forth with blooms!



This last pic is a rose blooming amongst the poison ivy and briar's. I only noticed it yesterday, a bit of pink caught my eye as I parked. Imagine my surprise to see it was a rose, and how it came to live there is any body's guess. Slightly out of focus, it's bloom is now spent, and there is not a another bloom on the vine. I plan to dig it up and place it in a more sunny location. Roses do love the sun!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

  © Blogger template Snowy Winter by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP