♪♪♪♪Beans, Beans.....♪♪♪♪

>> Tuesday, May 19, 2009






No they aren't that kind...lol!

My pole beans are looking pretty good, although something is occasionally eating the leaves. So excited and ready for them do a little climbing!

The cukes in my raised flower bed are also doing pretty good along with all my flower seeds coming up! The last couple of days have been on the cool side so I'm hoping it doesn't have to much effect on the garden.

I planted Cosmos, Zinnia and African Daisy over several days so I have varying degrees of plant development but again, I don't think it will hurt anything. This bed should be very colorful once they all start to bloom. If you notice behind the raised bed the lantana mounds are getting huge. I imagine they are going to get 5 ft tall at the very least!

1 comments:

AnniePat May 28, 2009 at 11:12 PM  

um, no advice on that working thing. sounds like a doozy of a dilemma though!

your garden looks awesome!! thanks to my dad's leftovers, i haphazardly planted two squash and two cucumber plants. they're growing SLOOOWLY, but nothing has nibbled on them yet, so i'm glad for that. if they bear any veggies whatsoever, i will be uber-encouraged to try harder next year.

:) hope to see ya soon!

Post a Comment

About This Blog

  © Blogger template Snowy Winter by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP