It's Over

>> Thursday, May 14, 2009



My azalea's have finished blooming. :( This year was especially pretty with the dogwoods and azaleas blooming. This one azalea bush, growing in a landscape tree pot as it has been for the last 3 years actually bloomed the longest. This last bloom was beautiful and I sure hated to see it go. Now I have to wait another whole year for it to bloom again. I do have some of the Encore azalea's in the front, which are supposed to bloom in spring and again in summer/fall. But to say the least, they just aren't as showy as the Formosa azaleas.

There just seems to be something about magical about spring and too bad we don't get to enjoy more of it. Around here it turns from spring to summer overnight, from cool nights to hot days in a blink of an eye. Unfortunately summer is here, if even the calendar doesn't say it yet.

Bloom, bloom, bloom didn't realize I said it so many times( I guess that's where you are supposed to go back and reread what you wrote...opps!)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

  © Blogger template Snowy Winter by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP