Pretty Purses

>> Saturday, May 16, 2009




These are the cutest little paper purses that I made for some of the girls at work for Mother's day. Each one had bluebird nuggets, a pkg of flower seeds and either an Altoid's peppermint tin or hand lotion. I didn't take a pic of the Altoid's or lotion but I should have. They were covered with paper and ribbon as well and looked really cute. As you can see I was even able to color coordinate my seeds to each of the purse colors. Now how clever was that?

They loved them!

These would be soo cute for other occasions as well. I could see using them for baby shower gifts with a gift card tucked inside along with hair bows if it was a girl. Boy version could be a gift card with booties, etc. How about bridal shower favors? Filled with bath and body travel size items?

Possibilities are only limited by your imagination with all the different scrapbook paper prints out there..Be creative! Certainly another way to use some of that paper you've been stashing!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

  © Blogger template Snowy Winter by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP