Organization 101

>> Sunday, January 31, 2010

For some time now, I've had a dry erase board on the wall of our office. It is conveniently located to the right of where I sit to surf the net. When I first put it up, I tried to be good and jot down reminder notes, but more often than not, I didn't.

So beginning this year I decided to tighten up and write myself reminder notes on the board. Now, every day when I get on the computer, I take a look at my reminders and check them off as I go along. I have to admit it has done wonders with keeping up with my "to do" list. I'm even writing things down for the rest of the fam.

Although it has always been in my nature to want to be organized, I have miserably failed over the years. It took moving into this house and designating a space for a home office that has made me want to be better organized. It is just so nice to go to look for something and find it without tearing up the place "trying to find it".

There is, after all beauty in organization. Yesterday, I decided to file our taxes. I pulled out our tax folder and away I went! Done! Then I did Trev's taxes and filed his FAFSA. Done!

Ohhh what a feeling! You know what I mean?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

  © Blogger template Snowy Winter by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP