Scrap-tastic Cards and Tags

>> Saturday, January 2, 2010






You know how I've loved using up my scraps of left over scrapbook paper from the projects I've done over the last year. Well, I'm finishing up the year with a few cards I made to thank people for their lovely gifts. I also made lots of tags from bits and pieces of paper, paper that had stamping boo-boo's, and even packing paper that came with cardstock to use as gift tags. Not only did I do these tags for me, but I gave them away as presents too. I'll have to find the pictures I took of the tags in a package idea I came up with to contain them. I'll try to find the pictures and do a post tomorrow. I have to admit the tags were really very pretty on my gifts and presents.

The cards were so simple to do, punching snowflakes, adding a button and sentiment and DONE! Same for the tags, punched a bunch of scallop circles, stamped the sentiments, punched them out, glued them together, added leftover rhinestones, the ribbon hang tag and DOUBLE DONE! My kind of project, fast and easy.

As you know, there's no time like the present to start gathering ideas for the next holiday season. It'll be here again before we know it!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

  © Blogger template Snowy Winter by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP